I Need Light

There is an issue I have been working on for a while without ever finding the key that will unlock the core of the issue.  Sometimes I make a little progress, sometimes none.

There are some recent developments which cause me to feel a sense of urgency to crack the code in the near future and I feel I need some additional help to move forward.

Would you join me in praying from now until Easter for God to shine His light wherever He wants to shine it on this problem, for me to see what I have not seen before?

Thank you in advance for your narrowly focused prayers.

Arthur Burk

April 1, 2012

This entry was posted in Prayer Issues. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to I Need Light

1. Mildred Torres says:

Arthur
    oops I sent wrong e-mail address milliemeadow@gmail.com should be milliesmeadow @gmail.com

2. Mary Herrema says:

“Let there be Light”, I declare this word for your need and request, as Our Father said Let there be light, and it was, so may it be for you even now and though the the next several days as we look toward the celebration of the resurrection of our Lord. (Talk about Light!)
    Thank you Jesus for being the Light of the world, and for taking such great delight in providing that light for all men, especially Arthur in this time. Amen.

3. Bunny Warlen says:

Dear Arthur
    Yes, I will pray from today 3rd for seven days at High Noon asking Father for revelation and wisdom that YOU need and will maintain through the setting of the sun on the 9th.
    High Noon in the scriptures is important and that is when the sun is abruptly above with no shadows around you.
    All clear through my intercession for the next seven days.
    Blessings
    Bunny Warlen

4. Brenda says:

Dear Mr. Arthur Burke,
    Your work is of such importance to the Kingdom of God and to the Body of Christ. The Lord has already given you so very much. We are in a season of change. We are in a time of bringing truth to the children. The next generation. I believe your answer is there. God will give it to you.
    I pray that Father God would send the glory light of Jesus to your soul. That His light would shine upon you to reveal His truth to you. We Thank You Father for Mr. Arthur Burke. We thank you Lord for Mr. Burke being obedient to your word and being an obedient servant. More glory light Lord. More glory light to Arthur Burke. In Jesus’ name we pray. Amen.
    Its about simplicity.

5. Joyful says:

Thank you Father God for the ever expanding increase of your Government that is filled with your Glorious Light forever and forever! Let your Kingdom graces bring breakthrough for your son, Arthur, as he looks only to You for Your Holy revelation. In the matchless Name of Your Son, Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen!

6. Johnyne Rees says:

Arthur,
    I bless you with the brightly lit path promised in Proverbs as the inheritance of the servants of Yaweh, that, like the sun, grows brighter and brighter until the full light of day. I bless you with this walk, which means that the enemy cannot successfully shoot at you, the upright in heart, from the shadows, that all of his work must come into the light, and that you will have the joy of seeing the treasures hidden in darkness come into His glorious light.

I will continue to pray for you in this, knowing with full confidence that the treasures you find will be used to bless many in the Kingdom!
    Johnyne Rees

7. kcf44 says:

Arthur,
    I agree that the Lord will shine His light on what you have not yet seen…it is my pleasure to pray for you.
    to an Easter full of light,
    karen ford